Thank you for considering Kegel Harley-Davidson® for your fundraising event and creating a partnership with your cause. During the past 100+ years of our history, we have had an opportunity to support thousands of charitable rides, rallies, and causes in the greater Rockford area. We are proud to support the community in a variety of other ways as well, including investing in rider safety and growing the number of endorsed riders in our area through the Harley-Davidson® Riding Academy® and numerous training seminars throughout the season. Not to mention connecting motorcycle riders from all over Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin through our events, rallies, e-mail newsletter, and social media.
Kegel Harley-Davidson® strives to be a good corporate citizen. In such, it is our chosen responsibility to make substantial and significant contributions in order to strengthen the social, educational, and cultural fabric of the Rockford community. We recognize there are many causes worthy of support but by focusing our resources, we feel our impact is greater.
As part of our donation policy, we ask the following five questions:
- Is your organization or event clearly non-profit or charitable? If not, we consider you to be a customer and we thank you for your continued patronage.
- Is your request coming from an organization being led, organized, or actively supported by customers of Kegel Harley-Davidson®?
- Does contributing to your organization touch on our prioritized areas of concern? Priority will be given to requests for children's charities, police and fire department benefits, active military and veteran benefits, and those organizations championed by the Rockford area biker community.
- Does your charity ride start, rest, or end at Kegel Harley-Davidson®? We will only accept requests for rides that start, end, or include a rest stop at the dealership.
- Are you able to submit documentation along with the request form? (ex. Flyers, the organization's history and mission, copy of a raffle ticket, etc.)
Due to the exceedingly large number of inquiries we receive, please understand we are unable to grant every request. Sponsorships will be decided by January 1 only. It is important to receive applications in a timely manner (at LEAST 60 days), which will allow requests to be reviewed in a manner conducive to your organization and our ability to grant requests. Kegel Harley-Davidson® will review requests on a monthly basis and recipients will be notified accordingly. To keep up with the number of requests we receive, we will be unable to contact you unless the request has been accepted.
Please help us by completing the PDF form on this page PRIOR TO making a request for a donation for your cause. We appreciate your assistance in advance, and we wish you great success with your fundraising cause and hope for positive outcomes on your event / benefit.
Once again, thank you sincerely for considering Kegel Harley-Davidson®.